- View Classifieds
- Place a Classified
- Area Tidbits
- Business Spotlight
- Community Calendar
- Photo Gallery
- Community Links
- Dubuque Advertiser Info
- Display Advertising
- Commercial Printing
- Contact Us
Welcome to DubuqueToday.com!
CLEAN OUT YOUR MEDICINE CABINET
DISPOSAL IS FREE, CONVENIENT & CONFIDENTIAL
People of the tri-state area will have two opportunities to get rid of old medications in a safe, privade way.
Medications will be accepted on Friday, Sept. 25, from 3 to 7 PM at the Mystique Casino Parking Lot, located at 1855 Greyhound Park Drive in Dubuque and again on Saturday, Sept.r 26, from 10 AM to 2 PM at Sam's Club parking lot, located at 4400 Asbury Road in Dubuque.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND YOUR PRIVACY
1) Keep all substances in the iroriginal containers, if possible.
2) All liquid containers must be sealed in leakproof clear plastic bags.
3) Mark out any identifying information on prescription bottles.
4) Unidentified medications will be accepted – NO QUESTIONS ASKED
WE WILL ACCEPT:
1) Prescription and over-the-counter medications including vitamins, supplements, and herbals
2) Needles, sharps, syringes with needles in puncture proof containers
3) Thermometers in zip-lock or plastic bags
4) Medication samples
5) Hydrogen Peroxide
WE CANNOT ACCEPT:
Bloody or Infectious Waste
Project Planning Partners:
• Dubuque Drug Task Force
• Dubuque Area Substance Abuse Coalition
• Dubuque County Safe Youth Coalition
• DEA Diversion Program
• Helping Services
• Mystique Casino
• Sam's Club